Sold Out $29.00
Never Leave Home Without Them
When your diesel truck, tractor, car, truck, motorcycle or other vehicle needs a boost, youÕll be ready with this booster cable kit. Iron Forge ToolsÕ tangle-free, color-coded jumper cables are easy-to-use and will have your vehicle up and running in no time. These 20 foot cables allow room for connecting one vehicle to the other. When youÕre done, store the jump cables in the complimentary case so you can get back on the road and continue your adventure. Jumper cables are an important safety accessory for any vehicle.
_How to Use Jumper Cables
1) With both vehicles turned off, connect the red cable to the positive (+) post of the non-working battery.
2) Connect the other end of the red cable to the positive post of the working battery.
3) Connect the black cable to the negative (-) post of the working battery.
4) Connect the other end of the black cable to a metal point on the non-working car, such as a bolt or bracket away from the battery.
5) Then, start the working vehicle.
6) After a minute or two, start the disabled vehicle. Let it run for several minutes before turning it off, so the battery can recharge.
7) Disconnect the cables in reverse order from how you connected them.